Our company is more than just a physical therapy office providing a service. We are where best-of-practice physical therapy is delivered. We bring all of our experience to bear in caring for our patients, whether at the front reception desk or in clinical delivery. Our founder, Edwin Suarez, has championed a different direction for physical therapy that is focused on the “care.experience” and his vision transcends himself and lives in every Edwin Suarez “care.experience” Certified center.
When a client comes to us, they experience care in ways that make them part of our family. Join us in our mission!
Suarez Physical Therapy (SPT) is searching for a full-time licensed PT who is motivated and eager to grow in a well respected adult and pediatric outpatient orthopedic / neurological based practice. We currently have three locations and are looking to open a fourth in the Northeast area in 2018. We are looking for a PT who is eager to grow with us. To apply please send resume to email@example.com
- Flexible working hours, seven days a week
- Paid Time Off (PTO) accrual and paid holiday time for New Year’s Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
- Medical, dental & vision benefits after 60 days of employment
- Retirement Plan (401 K) after 60 days, with employer matching (after one year of employment)
- Reimbursable continuing education units and license renewal
- Sign-on bonus options